· Why it is so important to think about health before pregnancy
· Diet and supplements before and during early pregnancy and why
· Lifestyle and recommended lifestyle modifications and why
· Importance of Exercise and BMI and why
· Sexual health and its role pre-conception
· Common pre-existing medical problems and their impact on pregnancy and birth
· Emotional and wellbeing considerations before pregnancy
· How the UK NHS Maternity System works and your rights during pregnancy and birth
· Exclusive discount code for future courses
· Access to handouts and to re-watch recording as needed
This is designed to inform and empower you with information. All information will be provided in a positive, supportive way, with a full explanation and rationale and where to get more information if needed.
If the £20 fee to attend is likely to be prohibitive for you, please DM me. I am a full-time working NHS doctor and will be undertaking this webinar in my free time, so would appreciate the £20 to cover costs if you feel you can. However, I will not turn away any woman who wishes to improve their health for themselves or their baby if you can’t afford it.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Love Dr Ellie x